Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 5 March 2015

Ready to go

Apart from a few figures I still want for myself the spincaster is ready to  start spinning for others again...

So, basically, if you are one of those who qualify and know what you want I'm ready to produce them if I can. As I've said previously I don't have any catalogues  - one of the things I emphasized last year was 'please get that sorted before everything goes offline' - and I'm working on £1 for standard infantry, £2 for standard cavalry. Send in your wish list, I'll quote, if that's OK I'll make them and send a Paypal request when they're ready. Probably in a month or so I'll open the S&S Range generally.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back behind the casting machine....See you at Salute this year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tickets bought, followed by the Medieval Banquet on St Katherine's Dock (it's a restaurant that does, well, Medieval style banquets), then the Londom Marathon on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or even the London Marathon.

    ReplyDelete