Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 2 March 2015

Spincaster back in operation

Just cast the first figures of 2015. I've got a few figures to cast for myself plus some already promised. Then I'll open up for people that qualify for general figures this year. Please remember I don't have online or printed catalogues any more - the infrastructure of Garrison has gone. Basically, the system will be let me know what you want, I'll quote you (basic infantry will be £1, cavalry £2, bear in mind I no longer get metal or other resources in bulk). Information I will need will include code, short figure description, number required, your name, address and contact email. Hopefully, things will be ready to  go by Wednesday or Thursday. After a couple of weeks to let initial qualifying orders settle down I'll see about reintroducing the S&S Range for a while - I've put that list on the Pages section of the blog though a couple of figures will not be available and a few others that I introduced in the past will!

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah....an order will be winging it's way to you soon.

    ReplyDelete