Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 28 October 2018

Creatures featured

For more years than I care to remember I've been visiting Birmingham for specific reasons. Sandra and I decided it was probably about time we went to visit the place for a few days just to see the city. We just got back and...

Sealife Centre and Dudley Zoo - so lots of opportunity to continue my build up of various creatures.

The Sealife Centre provided some giant squid. Naturally, I now regret not getting more. Suppose could always call in at Hunstanton Sealife Centre and see if they have any.

Already have a load of 'small' giant ants, but who could resist the giant version?

I admit, this lot are just random.

And round it off with a giant preying mantis.
Newhaven and it's surrounding area just got a whole lot more dangerous.


No comments:

Post a Comment