Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Rule Britannia

Latest batch of mainly Little Soldier Company figures.

 
This one (from Caliver - Matchlock/Rogue Miniatures range) has joined the ranks of 'favourite figures' - though not sure how often I could use it.

                                              

Least liked paint jobs - like the figures but didn't really know how to do these and haven't a clue what the patches are on the back of the Cheshire cat.

Listed as 'the Dodgson twins' I like these and they have lots of potential uses.

Couple of  Admins mushrooms and a Cockatrice. No idea where or when I got the  Cockatrice from - can't say I'm bothered enough to try and find out. Nice figure though again I'm not totally happy with my painting.


6 comments:

  1. Nice additions once more and some very characterful miniatures. The Dodgson twins and the Cheshire cat are great figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice figures - just wish I liked my paintwork more on the cat!

      Delete
  2. I like the Dodgesins too....and Britannia, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, Britannia way ahead of the others, Dodgsons are nice and also probably more useful.

      Delete
  3. Very interesting, I like these a lot very bright and cartoony

    ReplyDelete