Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 9 July 2018

An annoying 'feature' of Windows 10

Trying to set up the Guest account. Guest is one of the accounts that is 'built in' - it's quite simple to set it up, no issues there, except...

It doesn't work.

You can't actually get it to open... start up the laptop and you always finish up with your original account to login and no other options.

I just want to be able to do what I have been able to do with every previous version of Windows... have 2 accounts, one for me, one for Guests. Not setting up a named account (haven't tried it but seems you can do that using their email address. Don't want to go through some backhanded rigmarole or workaround. Just want it to load up the changes to allow me the option of using the Guest account I have set up and assigned a password to.

Come on Microsoft. Is it really that difficult to sort?

No comments:

Post a Comment