Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 29 June 2018

Been doing this for a while...von Senger und Etterlin

While doing the current German tanks I started looking through my old books and pulled this one out. 'German Tanks of World War 2 - The complete illustrated history of German armoured fighting vehicles 1926-1945'.

This is actually still available on Amazon - which surprised me a bit though as a resource it's still one of my favourites.
Seems to be available with different colour backgrounds, but this is mine.

Lots of useful charts - really an essential reference, even now.

Info about the vehicles, stats, black and white photos - OK, 1969, but really the most info you can hope for from a single volume!

And the CHEAPEST second hand copy I found on the Internet is still only a fiver - though most are £37 upwards.
 
 Now, the really ridiculous thing about this book is that one place is offering it new for... well, look at the link!

Crazy.



















4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If anyone is making offers... easily replaced...

      Delete
  2. I recently found a box of Airfix Ancient Brits up for over a grand on Amazon! Changing postage too!

    ReplyDelete