Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 29 April 2021

A Cyclopean Temple

When I bought the terrain set used in the underground city post I also asked about one of the components of a different set. Said component was duly ordered and arrived a few days ago...

Said component was a 28mm or so ruined jungle temple complex - seen here with some Elheim 20mm cultists...

As the back view shows it's a ruined temple!

The temple itself lifts off to show an interesting underground chamber.

This includes some neat 'occupants'.

No idea yet what I want to use it for but shouldn't be that far in the future.

12 comments:

  1. Great terrain and cool neat occupants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I like them - could buy more in the future but not sure how I would be able to justify it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I'd want to go in there......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always someone willing to open the trapdoor...

      Actually, that is a reference to a British show so you may not recognise it it - 'Don't you open that TRAPDOOR' - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trap_Door

      Delete
  4. Sure I can see a non-euclidean angle there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then it works! The resultant madness might take a day or so to work through your system though...

      Delete
  5. amazing, the resulting atmosphere is terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, very pulpish!

    The only thing I would add something to underground chamber. Sarcophage, gate, altar, I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any additions would be easily put in if required by a particular scenario of course.

      Delete
  7. Very nice Rob ...
    I’m sure it’s purpose will find you...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete