Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 10 March 2016

Rose Napoleonic Hussars

Although most of my figures are Ancients I do sometimes have a play in other areas, mainly to see how they look. Napoleonics are quite colourful so one day I decided to paint up half a dozen Rose 20mm hussars. I should point out I undercoated a few other Rose figures; the hussars actually got finished.

They are quite pretty.






I'm pretty certain the paint job is loosely based on the illustration in Funcken of a Hussar belonging to the 1813 French 12th Hussars.

4 comments:

  1. A fine braggadocio* of hussars. Really lovely.

    *Definitely the correct collective noun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fair description of any hussars really.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty figures, and I am glad to have found your blog.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete