Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 18 March 2021

More 20mm balsa pulp aircraft

 These are all from the batch I bought from the US a few years ago. Worth buying then, but since then their price has gone up a lot and so has postage!

I've gone for quite simple block colour schemes. It's so long ago that I bought these that I can't remember what they are - which is an advantage as it's easier to think of them as civilian aircraft!

Red seems to go well. Think it's a French seaplane, but as I said probably best not to know. The numbers are completely fictional, the MU stands for Miskatonic University.

I think this one is a pre-war German fighter or light bomber I think an He60. The picture looks rougher than the model!

I think this one could be the most useful. However, I don't have an undercarriage down option.

The planes were bought from jsmwarplanes.   Very basic, but I admit I like them and would have been quite happy to buy more. They seem to have upgraded the spec though - current models have propellors!

1 comment:

  1. From Rob Grace, who is having problems posting to the blog:

    your He-60 is actually a rather nice Fieseler Fi-167

    Thanks Rob

    ReplyDelete