Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Anyscale fleet

 Still on a 'go back and finish off' phase.

Getting on with the Anyscale  fleet I bought last year.

Includes a few fishing boats. Painted for wargames, including just one coat of paint so colours aren't just a single shade.

FP stands for Fair Port, their home harbour. The numbers have no significance that I am aware of!

I like these vessels.

The various sail boats will have their number increased.

Likewise the rest of the boats. The range seems to have expanded since I bought these.


4 comments:

  1. They look good - what scary monsters will they fish up?
    The numbering is a nice little detail - after childhood holidays in Fowey, Cornwall I still look out for the 'FY' on fishing boats around there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although trying to keep them as basic as possible, lack of a number on these would have looked odd. Haven't bothered with names though.

      Delete