![]() |
| First 6 base unit of Rhoxalani cavalry. |
![]() |
| My hope is to complete a further three of these units over the next few weeks/months/decades to give a good basis for an early Rhoxalani army. |
A place where Ancient Ancient armies can peacefully retire to... Possibly. Oh, and some pulp. A few things on 6mm SciFi tanks and stuff. And the toy soldiers. Especially the War of 1897... And now I seem to be starting on 20mm Napoleonics as well! email GarrisonMiniatures@gmail.com
![]() |
| First 6 base unit of Rhoxalani cavalry. |
![]() |
| My hope is to complete a further three of these units over the next few weeks/months/decades to give a good basis for an early Rhoxalani army. |
Nice looking unit, when you get the other three units done they will look very impressive on the table.
ReplyDeleteHope so...
DeleteRhoxalani , you don’t have to put on the red light …
ReplyDeleteGreat figures, have a real martial feel to them, lovely.
Alan Tradgardland
The checks on the cloaks may not be authentic, but overall I admit I went for pretty over accuracy!
Delete