Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Macedonian update

Armand put the Carthaginian army link on TMP and I mentioned the Macedonians, so thought it might be an idea to post this about them.

Still a long way to go, so this is just an update/work in progress. There are quite a few phalangites available for me to work on. Next ones to base will probably be more light infantry and cavalry (such as the Thracians) -  there are enough Alexandrian phalangites here for now, might leave the Successor phalangites a bit - they will need some work on the cavalry.

Later on I'll see if I can put together my own Macedonians/Successors  - quite a few of them but in a very disorganised state - old Minifigs, my own Garrison Conversions, Minifigs and Hinchliffe .


2 comments:

  1. You know, your Macedonian figures are wonderful. Eager to see this particular force take shape.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 'own' army is pretty fragmented - it was built up in a very haphazard way with a few changes in painting styles/manufacturers, plus it was one of my earlier armies - saw a lot of action in the 70s. Add to that my recent conversions and the ones I got from Harry it's going to take a while.

      Delete