Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 20 September 2018

All at Sea

It's easy to see why a certain US President gets upset with the Chinese over cheap goods - I've been building up stocks of cheap Chinese toys over the last few months because, even though I don't have an immediate use for them, they are so cheap that the first game virtually pays for them.

So this lot were bought for as-yet-unknown sea going games. At about 60p each inclusive of postage...
I've got enough for a game of something.

The warship is about 135mm long, the sub 155mm Which means that the sub is roughly OK for a 6mm U-Boat in length, the ship needs to be bigger but... it'll do.

So, will probably be able to fit in with some 6mm games, but apart from that I haven't the faintest idea how I could use them.




No comments:

Post a Comment