Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Expanding the terrain boards.

Getting started on the updated boards.

One thing I looked at was extending the range of colours for the fields.
 
The 'new' colours are just too garish.

So back to 'old' colours - board before...
and board after... just needs things like walls and hedges, but a lot better even if it does result in a very restricted pallet for the terrain.
Meanwhile the Irregular order has arrived, Leven order should be here soon.







2 comments:

  1. Rob, I have just realised you are making boards for 6mm figures. I dont know where you live but I happen to have a rather large number of boards for 6mm already made that you can have if you are interested. All you need to do is work out the logistics. I no longer use them. If you are interested e mail me on robbie3rodiss@msn.com

    ReplyDelete