Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 29 December 2018

A Garrison upgrade...

For years Garrison has been based in an old tin shed. Electricity was provided by running a cable from the house. My 6x4 wargames table also served as my casting table so I could either set up figures or cast... not both. Plus I closed everything down from December to March.

Now.

Still not finished - electricity coming in January, still working on insulating the place, etc, but...

Bare bones

Carpet down, putting in insulation - now about half done. There is a reason for the multi-coloured carpet tiles. KnewThe Range sold carpet tiles as I'd used them for my previous table. So went there, got green ones for the table, but they were low on stock for the floor. So I finished up with a few colours on the grounds that they were mostly covered up anyway!

Table in place. Bottom shelf is for casting, etc.

Table is a bit under 12' long and 4' wide. Plenty of storage underneath.

Far side of the shed gives space for some of the shelving from the old shed.

6 comments:

  1. What a great space that will be! Looks good so far.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. More sorted today, will post later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a major upgrade in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I should make it clear that I had the shed, table and workbench built - I'm just responsible for adding the carpeting and insulation.

      Delete