Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 29 December 2018

Shed update

Shelving all in place and starting to sort moulds and figures. I don't have space for everything so at the moment the only moulds are the ones I've had made myself - mainly because they cover the 20mm Ancients ranges I use the most!

Overview of shelving - probably about 20% of my total number of moulds plus a start on figure storage
 
Lots more figures to go
Work bench complete with spincaster, bench vice and a cardboard box for spraying stuff in!
And even got round to casting a few figures! Electricity not in yet so still having to run a cable down.


4 comments:

  1. Nice to see my Wagram board on display Rob. Your shed is progressing likely and looking forward to getting some ECW figures when you are ready to progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest of the 2' boards are now neatly packed along the length of the workbench - which is 2' deep so works out nicely. Haven't put the 1' boards in yet though. As things stand, once the power is on I should actually be able to do limited production of some ranges depending on how I finally arrange storage - it's a big boost being able to do casting and gaming rather than casting or gaming, plus not have to unroll cables! And of course it becomes all weather as well...

      Delete
  2. Missed the earlier post, but will comment now. This looks great and it's interesting to see all the moulds and casting kit. Still keen on getting some of the later medieval/Burgundian types:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As earlier - the situation will be changed from when the electricity is fitted, plus need to sort out moulds - for now it's a mess as I've been moving shelving from one building to another whilst the moulds that were on that shelving have been, well, dumped all over the place really. Keep saying I'm going to get a Burgundian army myself - even painted up a unit of Minifigs xbowmen many years ago - blue and white is a pleasing combination.

      Delete