Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 29 December 2018

Sort of a mission statement or timeline thing...

One thing to start.Nothing here is written in stone, more of a case of 'well, this is what I'm thinking now'. Could also be the first? time (not sure) I'll have done 3 posts in a day - it's more thinking out loud.

New setup should be mostly operational by the second week in January. However, getting moulds organised/stored reasonably may take longer. Regarding casting queries, obviously not going to go back into full production or anything but should soon be able to cast limited numbers of some ranges if asked for! Won't be commercial production though - when I do, please don't advertise the fact that I am producing! One thing I can't cope with any more is 2-3 days a week casting 6 hours a day!

The table - well, just under 12x4. To start I'll probably go in for some Reviews like:
 Only with a 12x4 rather than 6x4 and I've painted a few more figures since... plus lighting is better anyway...

After that, considering 'splitting' the table in two, setting up Newhaven as a semi-permanent thing and the other half for general wargames.

Lots of options which is nice -

4 comments:

  1. Marvellous new 'home' for a new year.

    Is it just me or has Newhaven grown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grows all the time... but this is one of the previous set of photos.

      Delete
  2. You have such an amazing setup; I am totally envious, and Newhaven is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Couple of buildings will need some work - I like to pack them away over winter as the original shed gets damp - couple got left out this year and have got some mildew on them.

      Delete