Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 8 July 2019

Ki-46 Dinah

Following all those Japanese aircraft models Tim Gow showcased on his Megablitz site. I succumbed to temptation and sought out a Dinah on EBay. The Dinah was always one of my favourite aircraft back in my early youth when I did make Airfix aircraft as well as tanks - my memory of my own model, painted in a white scheme, is still quite vivid...

That is a stunning colour scheme!

The red props are my contribution and certainly not Chapter Approved.

But then the colour scheme is meant to be 'hemp' rather than white and I haven't bothered with the yellow transfers on the leading edge of the wings either.



4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! The red and white scheme really is eye-catching. As a side note, personally, I have found that reading Tim Gow's blog is dangerous for my wallet.

    ReplyDelete