Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 11 October 2020

Sorting some shelves

 On the one hand, this is a wargaming activity, on the other hand that isn't the main objective...

The shelving is about half of the amount I originally used, the rest now being in my new shed. However, the top and bottom shelves were originally used for storing figures, etc. The shelving to the left will soon be cleared and used for the moulds I've had made - the moulds with the prefix 'RY'. Because I'm not so concerned about being able to get to moulds quickly I've put more on each shelf to save space. It doesn't matter because my Tiranti won't fit the things but my 12" are still all over place - to the right and mixed with lots of other stuff.

 This is something I should have done months ago - the moulds had been scattered all over the shed and were really inaccessible. So I've taken down my old wargames table and everything is now together again.

'Real' reason for doing this? My son left a lot of stuff behind when he left home and even though he's had his own place for a couple of years now still no sign of him taking his stuff back. Meanwhile, where it was being stored was in the way - so now I'm clearing the space so it can be stored in the shed!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Would one more lifetime be enough? Probably not but its good to have options!

    Good move on the "temporary" storage items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as those are the moulds I pretty much don't use but could...

      Delete