Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 25 February 2022

Hovels and other stuff.

When you basically go through and sort everything in attic, eventually everything you've got will turn up...

So my factory painted Spanish buildings are now 'found'. To be fair, I thought I had a couple more houses and a few walls... or maybe that was just wishful thinking...

This barn was another Hovels factory painted building. I don't know why I bought this - think I just liked it...

My terrain purchases back then tended to be very haphazard. A 15mm Medieval butter market and couple of couple of Iron Age buildings. These (and everything else) painted by yours truly. I can't remember who manufactured any of these pieces.

I didn't have all that much 15mm Russian stuff - church looks nice!

My English village was a bit more extensive though.

It includes a few Olde English style buildings - quite a reasonable village though one of the buildings is a little the worse for wear.

There is quite a difference in size between the finished 15mm bridge and unfinished 20/25mm one.

For this set I have a good selection of walls, though again a couple  will need to be refurbished a bit.

 

Feels strange at the moment. It feels as though I'm getting a lot 'done' but haven't managed anything in the way of painting, games casting in ages... and could still be a while before I do. Meanwhile, found a load of rules and things, also picked up a few Persian cavalry on ebay (order hasn't arrived yet). Perhaps it's a February thing (most hated month) and it will all change in March.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Rob

    I do like Hovels buildings… I’ve still got a few half finished ones to finish myself.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice pieces there. Any interesting rules finds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a few. When I can get my scanner working! - For some reason my PC seems to have lost the software!

      Delete