Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 13 February 2022

Back in the attic

 The winter attic clean out/sort in the attic continues to draw dividends. In this case a box that we thought was full of Steven's primary school work hid a load of goodies...

Major find was an unopened Airfix Roman Fort. I know there's still more finds of this type somewhere - should have a box of factory painted Hovels Spanish buildings...

Back in the distant past I had a habit of bulk buying Airfix and Atlantic figures when the shop selling them had a lot of stock they weere getting rid of. Can't remember how many boxes of Airfix Ancient Brits I bought - either 10 or 20. Just found the unpainted portion of Ancient Brits...

I have a lot of old plastic figures lying around - these are some of the others I've 'rescued' from the attic recently!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my ! that's a lot of plastic , a major find that Roman fort - a cracking kit , pity it has never been released .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually getting better... adding a second post for the day...

      Delete
  2. Lovely find. I spent hours playing with that fort as a child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I never got round to making it up!

      Delete