Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 25 November 2022

He's behind you....

 

No he isn't...Oh. He is...

VIC02 Old lady in jacket with puffed sleeves. I never notice the slight areas where the paint has missed - so this is useful to spot before I upload a picture on to Pages. Hadn't realised this one was missing.

This is about the limit of my abilities with Green Stuff. On the other hand, a few more of these could be quite useful.

 Meanwhile, I'm making an effort to give myself the ability to cast a few of the Admins figures that are only on 12" moulds. Two of those moulds have been packed up ready for collection on Saturday. They will be delivered to Pete Brown who will cast a few figures, send them back to me, then I will sort them out and have Pete make some 9" moulds from them.

 

6 comments:

  1. Great fun photos!
    Does that mean they will be available to purchase?
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snowman is just a one-off - it's not good enough to be saleable, even if it was possible to make a mould of it! VIC02 is one of the standard Admins Victorian range. I feel I should try and give her an umbrella...

      Delete
  2. They do have a certain charm! Snowman is ace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the Abominable Snowman!

    ReplyDelete