Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 13 November 2022

The next batch

Gradually getting through them. I will need to touch up the paintwork on a few before use though.

The ladies.  Some Admins figures are best described as 'NSFW'.

 

The monsters. One advantage of casting multiple figures is that you can try different colour schemes - don't think green faces worked for the Medusa.

 

Beginning to get quite a crowd of assorted monks/priests/druids etc - gives the option of some good mix and match cults!

I like this scheme for 'DA34 Incantrix' - she will make a good cult leader. Still haven't decided on the best way of painting the nuns.

 
VIC07, Village blacksmith.Doesn't really fit in the other groups.

 

One of the puzzles. In the casting index, this figure is listed as 'AD 250, wizard with dagger and crystal ball'. Sadly, this duplicates 'AD234,wizard with dagger and crystal ball'. LostMinisWiki simply lists it a 'wizard'. To me, it doesn't look much like a wizard. I might rename AD250 as 'Terrified monk on his knees!'

4 comments:

  1. An eclectic mix of figures in what I woukd describe as a whimsical caracture style of sculpting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a couple of these clerics as Druids to accompany my Admin Celtic force.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit that I've never looked at the Admin Celtic figures.Perhaps I should look them over sometime.

      Delete