Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 19 November 2022

A few more Admins Victorians


I'm hoping to get most of the Victorian Admins pictures together...

VIC05 Gent in evening dress drawing pistol.

 

VIC09 Gent in topper and overcoat drawing swordstick

VI15 Adam (Frankenstein's Monster). Like the face on this character - most Admins faces I don't like!

 

VIC03 Thug in shirtsleeves with broken bottle.

 

A bit of silliness as a work in progress. Always wanted to do a set of Christmassy figures to play with but never got any of the ones Paul Ashton did. Plus didn't get my hands on the moulds. Anyway, I'm rubbish with greenstuff, but thought I'd give it a try. Red for goodies, green for baddies - the Victorians often did FC in green rather than red. Some of the Admin figures look very useful for a cartoon/toy Christmas grouping... Silly, not very good, but showing promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment