Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 26 November 2022

Yeti!

A nice friendly family group. In the past I've looked at these and thought they weren't very. Painted up I've changed my mind - I like the things!

From the tusks and general attitude I take this one to be the male...

... While this one is a female waving her arms in frustration at him sticking his tongue and throwing stones at the neighbours' windows...

 Other news, moulds sent to Pete Brown today so he can cast some of the figures. He'll then send them back to me and I will sort out some of them for 9" moulds.

7 comments:

  1. The best is yeti to come.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be when I an Abominable Snowman or two...

      Delete
  2. P.S they have painted up utterly splendidly!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a sports team, practicing for the inter species world championship tournament. Given the rather heavy looking rocks being thrown, presumably some variation on Dodge ball, at least for the smaller species.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, that was the last blog - beach volleyball

    ReplyDelete