Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 30 January 2023

An eclectic mix of figures

 

Still going through the Admins Ranges...

SH23 SAS Trooper running with AK47 - in the SH Range but not assigned a new AR code.


SH16 Cyborg - again, not yet reassigned to the AR Range. Like SH23 I still haven't sorted a paint scheme I'm happy with.

DA02, Assassin with dagger.

AD148 Dark Goblin Ninja with Nanato. No idea what a Nanato is, assume it's meant to be a Naruto? Naruto basically means sword.

AD158 Female vampire - this will be on one of the new moulds and I think I'll try a couple of different colour schemes for it.

AD170 Skeleton mummy. I think that this one should be suitable for a few conversions.

AD211, Large flesh golem. Always liked this figure - has a certain style. I've always thought it should have been included in the Victorian Range.

AD154 Howling Banshee (in ragged clothes). This is the second one I've painted - always felt that Banshees should go around in covens (or whatever the corect term is for a group of Banshees). I just felt like doing the toadstools white with red spots rather than red with white spots. Not certain it was the right decision - might change it.

AD26 Nagini Noble

AD4 Large eyed Nasnas - colour scheme influenced by a web comic...

AD153 Drunken goblin

SH17 British postbox - another one to be reassigned to the AR Range.

So this lot needs to be sorted and put in the right boxes at some stage!

2 comments:

  1. More interesting old figures Rob....perhaps the collective noun for a group of Banshees might be " a Howling"? 😄

    ReplyDelete