Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 31 January 2023

Likewise, still working on moulds....

Sent off another 4 moulds to Pete Brown so he can cast some of the figures. Some are not to be made into new moulds - I've sent the dragons mould to have a couple of dragons cast - Steven was asking about Garrison dragons and I would like to have one for myself. Others include a Burgundian RS Range mould - I'd like to get them sorted a bit better. Mainly because I admit I would like a Burgundian army myself!

4 comments:

  1. I always liked the infantry from the Burgundian range. There's a very nice longbowman figure in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The intention is a DBA army (at least,,,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Burgundians, have a 25mm set up, mainly Hinchliffe and Citadel . Fascinating period, Charles the Bold had a lot of ideas, but had the misfortune to meet the Swiss !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Garrison range isn't very flamboyant but, as far as I am aware, is actually supposed to be Swiss or including Swiss rather than pure Burgundian... though I don't see a Swiss element myself!

      Delete