Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 20 January 2023

Still messing with Admins...

Long, long ago I took one look at the Admins Masters box and promptly consigned it to some place that was well out of sight...

The figures are not exactly in the best of shape.

On the other hand, I suppose there are lots of bits if I want to try converting or scratch building a few.

However, there were a few metal prototypes in there - that dwarf with telescope (AD164) is one I didn't have a mould or master of before...

And a couple of 'new' figures... the headless figure is a skeleton, the one with a head appears to be a mounted version of DA04, Warrior with sword. So I'm having to have a good think about these!


5 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I particularly like the figures in the last picture.
    Alan Gruber

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're certainly interesting. The horse grows on you if you think ''cartoon toy' rather than realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quirky but I'm beginning to see the appeal

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do have appeal! I have a few somewhere. Did you ever see the Asterix range they did? I've got a couple (again, somewhere!) and they are quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've got then. Not likely to be exactly 'legal' as regards copyright, so at least a couple of them should probably never see the light of day again. Pity, because that couple are the nicest ones...

      Delete