Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 22 October 2024

Amazon army update

 Figures for new mould have arrived with Pete Brown. Meanwhile I've done everything I intend to on the army until it comes back - unless...

It wasn't intended to be this big, but it's still too small for a 'proper' Review.

The figures have been diusplayed in single ranks rather than my usual double ranks. Makes the army look bigger.

Cavalry are very much prototypes... the horse archer is hopefully going to be supplemented by actual conversions and the spear/shield cavalry tidied up a bit. I expect to do a couple more squadrons of spear/shield cavalry and at least one other horse archer squadron.

General reviewing the troops as she passes behind Pegasus. Although there was only one Pegasus in 'real' mythology I'll probably do a herd.

Another lot I'll probably extend. It could be quite spectacular. 

One thing I thought of but didn't do was use the Enchantree riding a tiger as a cavalry officer. Might consider that in future.


2 comments:

  1. Impressive and colourful army. Particularly taken by the tigers and the chariots!

    ReplyDelete