Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 18 October 2024

More figures sent off for new moulds

 Picked up by postie today...

I'm still upgrading S&S moulds to be more production friendly - here, three different figures all use the same wings, so I've  put them all on one mould. Winged serpent, Hawkman and Griffin.

Meanwhile I'm continuing the Amazon figures. Went overboard with 4 spear variations so it meant I had to cut out better scout representation - though still OK for most purposes. I did add horse archers though, as well as improving the spear armed cavalry situation.

I had intended to go for three moulds to include a Byzantine infantry mould. Sadly, I wanted the Amazons done quickly while I still retain my enthusiasm for the army and didn't get the Byzantines sorted in time. 

4 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff, I like posts on moulds etc, find it quite fascinating. The Hawkman looks a very interesting figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Hawkmen! :-) (And the Amazons, of course!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strangely, haven't got any Hawkmen in any of my armies. Yet.

      Delete