![]() |
| I've put the 7YW French Range on Pages. A quick note on horses - they seem to be interchangeable to a degree, for example one master figure marked 7FC2 is exactly the same as a master figure marked 7FC2/3/4... |
![]() |
| I think this is a French 7YW Master mould so I've based my figure ids on the figures on the mould! |


Nice to see the range in total, I have a few French figures but the bulk of my Garrison SYW are Prussians.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently looking at putting together a few armies... but in a painless sort of way... love seeing the figures lined up but have always had problems painting them up for some reason. I'll get the Prussians 'finished' then it's either British or French. I already have a load of Austrians I bought off ebay - have to decide how to deal with them as well.
Delete