Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Camels and archers

 

Two completed units today - a unit of fantasy camels and a unit of robed Arab 2Ps

The camel riders are a small lancer unit. Total fantasy but thought they'd be fun to do.

The main issue is that they wear trousers rather than robes. If I ever do a Tuareg army I'll need to modify these. 

And also a quick unit of 2Ps archers. I gave them an officer but haven't bothered with a standard.

The next units I'm doing are some 7Hd and 6 elements of Turkish 3Cv. After that I've cast a couple of 12 figure 7YW Prussian units.

2 comments:

  1. The camel regiment should be fun to try in a game, nice looking unit as are the archers, super additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camel lancers do look good... the archers (and most of the robed infantry to be fair) really aren't very good - I should have done a lot better when I made those figures!

      Delete