So leaving the 20/25mm fantasy moulds for a while and getting back to updating and consolidating more 7YW moulds...
 |
| This mould incorporates all the Hanoverian infantry that are available - 7H4 isn't. The cavalry will be sorted at a future date - they use French horses and use Prussians as officer and standard bearer... if I do a basically Hanoverian cavalry mould I may convert the Prussian tricornes to something a bit more Hanoverian! |
 |
| Not all of the British infantry but covers gaps - previously 7B2, 3 and 7 weren't available. They are now. The mould also includes all the artillerymen figures. |
 |
| This mould brings all the British cavalry riders together as well as the four generals. If I do a Hanoverian cavalry mould I'll include 7YG2 on that as well; likewise a France cavalry mould will include both 7YG3 and 4. |
No comments:
Post a Comment