Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 19 December 2019

Some Rose 20mm Confederates

I've sometimes dabbled with the idea of doing ACW armies - in fact, years/decades ago I did paint up a lot of Airfix figures. More recently - but still a few years ago - I started a couple of units of Rose 20mm Confederates. However, it didn't last long and the figures were put to one side and quietly allowed to deteriorate....

Didn't quite get them finished. Basic finish, very similar to (and compatible with) the Airfix figures.
Very basic... but still look good on the table. I'll probably make another attempt soonish.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The earliest Rose wargames figures go back to at least 1956.

      Delete
  2. I do like these figures - a little touch-up and they'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It well happen - eventually, I well have ACW armies again.

      Delete
  3. Had some of these Rose figures many many years ago , nice little figures .

    ReplyDelete