Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Couple more moulds sent off

Must admit, for someone who hadn't intended to have any more moulds made this year seems to have gone a bit haywire... 

The first one is the final artillery mould. I didn't get everything I wanted on it - had to limit myself to 2 crew for 6 separate sets - Royal Artillery, Bavaria, Russia, Prussia, Austria and Wurtenburg, one crew carrying ammo, the other portfire or ramrod.

Second mould includes a couple of artillery figures. Others include some Persian infantry, Roman artillery crew and some Fantasy Arabs. Roman artillery are included in my current haphazard painting spree.

I've been working the Fantasy Arabs for a while but still haven't completed the 'Range' yet - want another light cavalry figure (basically Napoleonic Mamelukes with the carbine cut off and a shield added) plus at least 1 other infantry figure with a sword and shield.

Wanting this range finished is one reason why I haven't had the cavalry horse mould made - finishing the infantry plus a couple of other things would give me my next two moulds.

No comments:

Post a Comment