Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Making the town bigger

 Although I've now got quite a few 1/87th-1/76th buildings, most of them are more suitable for country use rather than towns. So at the moment I'm quietly building up the 'town' side of things.

Ugly looking building this - not sure if this is the front or the back. Think I'll use it as the back.

Which would make this the front... looks more 60s than 20s or 30s but it's fantasy so?

A bit prettier and probably a lot more realistic for the period.

Another block of flats - groups like these should be very useful in giving things a town look.


2 comments:

  1. These buildings will work well I am sure. The mix adds something greatly. At least we can travel on the table top if not in real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's about 10 months since I was last in King's Lynn. Wisbech a bit better - took Sandra to the hospital for a foot xray (sore swollen foot, no broken bones, fine now) last week ... sat in the car in the car park for an hour as she went in... so, yes, buildings like this are my only travel opportunity and works out cheaper as well!

      Delete