Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Atlantic Wall fortifications painted

It gives me a roughly 4' defence line.
 
Nothing special about the paint job - sprayed it sand, then camo pattern sprayed on with green and brown.

I haven't done anything about the missing/damaged guns either, just leaving them as they were.

Of the pieces I suspect this one may actually prove to be most useful - not as 'powerful' as the others so probably able to be used in more types of scenario.


I suppose the ground below the emplacements should separately painted as grass or cliff or something, just didn't feel the need to do that - looks fine as it is.

4 comments:

  1. Those look great... I used to spend hours playing with those sets as a callow youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't remember ever having these. Sheriff of Nottingham castle I think I had but certainly long gone now, French Foreign Legion fort is, of course, still in use today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those on the table in your previous post looked perfect!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost feel like posting the same but with the painted version. Actually, thinking about it I should - especially as I'm nearly finished paintinting the Wespes plus a couple of others.
    Definitely a thought, even if not an actual battle. Got me thinking now.

    ReplyDelete