Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 30 April 2022

The Garrison spacecraft range

 I never got round to painting any of these myself but did a few photos back in pre-blog days so I could identify them - said pictures below. There are actually a lot more models that I have moulds for though.




The actual range from the  catalogue:

 Finally, a load of random photos, including ones I 'inherited' when I bought Garrison:

SSG1 - not listed in catalogue, useful for 6mm or even 15mm games!

And finally some inherited photos.





2 comments:

  1. They are certainly a blast from the past Rob…
    I remember using some of these as part of a Traveler based Sci-Fi roll play campaign…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I like the range. Keep meaning to paint some up myself but never have. Every now and then we played spaceship games at LWA in the 70s - actually enjoyed those games, think the rules were local LWA rules rather than a published set.

      Delete