Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 14 June 2023

Project Z and an expansion kit.

 

The last of the boxed sets have arrived - the Growing Hunger expansion for Last Night on Earth and a set of Project Z.

These figures complete the main ones needed. I'll be starting on them once I've done the police force some figures I've had quite a while from the Old Glory/Blue Moon G Men and City Cops box.

The Project Z figures will take a bit longer - they need to be put together first! Not sure when (or how many) I'll get on with initially.


5 comments:

  1. The thing about the shambling brain eating masses is that you can never ha enough…

    I have Twilight Games ‘Zombies’ game and a couple of expansions…
    It’s a lot of fun…
    The figures are 1/72 scale…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Need' Zombies from 1/87 to 32mm... next ones on my list would be the Old Glory Blue Moon zombies, probably Box 8.

      Delete
    2. Quickly assembled one - actually 32mm high, 1:56th scale - same as the Last Night figures.

      Delete
  2. I used the Mantic boxed set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't see it on the Mantic site. I tend to go for E Bay first looking for second hand and cheaper... Actually, it would be great if I could find a company that just sells the miniatures - lots there I would like, just in boxed sets and expensive. The ones I bought were at the cheap end...

      Delete