Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 11 June 2023

Last Night on Earth characters

Got the first half dozen done. I have to admit I feel I could/should have made a better job of them.

I also went through the rent a crowd figures and painted up unarmed/pre-zombie alter egos. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

These ones actually aren't too bad.

Could have done better on the faces, again just about pass muster.

OK, Don't look at the hat. Please. Always said I was no good with Green Stuff.


Passable, but again I'm cringing at the faces. I can do better than that!

At the very least it's faces again. I feel I haven't done justice to this pair.

Ignoring the height differences I'm reasonably happy with these.

So that's the first 6 (or12) figures done. Still working on a couple more plus the zombies. Been staring at the zombies for a week and still not sure how to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment