Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 9 July 2023

Capycannon and friends.

 Seems ages since I posted, partly because I'm still in the middle of a few things, partly because I havan't been doing much recently - though now up to 15 house blocks (still low on chimneys and back yards). Happily, Steven sent some stuff through - though it's taken a few days for me to even post these!

'I have painted a slightly random group of figures since getting back from Norfolk – a Garrison Miniatures goblin as another practice with the airbrush (didn’t turn out well); the Boris in Chains miniature by Red Star Coven (impulse buy at Partizan. Never even heard of that manufacturer before); and the Capycannon from Bad Squiddo Games you helpfully pointed out to me at Partizan. Took quite a long time to paint the capycannon as I was practicing non-metallic metal techniques as well as trying to get the leather and fur looking realistic.

I think that is enough random figures for now. I have neglected my WW2 Germans for too long. '

 


 Admit that the Capycannon is my favourite!

 

6 comments:

  1. Good stuff; Capycanon is fun, The goblin looks rather cheerful - but how will you use the Boris?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I guess Boris could be used as a corrupt executive on the run in some kind of dystopian cyberpunk setting

      Delete
  2. The goblin drummer is my favourite and I guess the middle figure will be no-one's favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The middle figure is certainly not my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work… I love the cannon…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. It took a while to paint but was very satisfying

    ReplyDelete