Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Greek hoplite G3 unit completed...

Getting back into painting Ancients again after the drought...
I decided on bronze shields with white birds rather than painted with a mix of designs.

When I'm feeling patient I sometimes do the individual iron plates but again went for the easier option!

Meanwhile still haven't fully rebased all the ones I got from Harry, so prepping them for rebasing and will probably do a mini Greek Review of G3s when they're finished.

Meanwhile, David reminded me of the Indians I've still got to paint, so may do some of  them next.

Then again, realised I've still got 2 more armoured elephants that need looking at... do I completely repaint or go minimal effort?

Of course, there's also this battlefield still set up and waiting for me to do a 15mm WW2 French/German battle!

So, all in all got a lot of things planned over the next few days.








2 comments:

  1. Looks great all done - I like the shields. Would those be the extra Indians that you had off Harry Pearson - he is obviously a man who does not do things by halves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right - it's not even all the Indians I've got to do...

      Delete