Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Bits and pieces

A mix of going through old stuff and getting in new.

The bridge is 6mm (Brigade?) but makes a decent 20mm footbridge. The Japanese officer was one of the bits I bought from Frontline in my latest order. German mg found as I continue to trawl through my old stuff.

 Think I'm at a slightly messy stage - doing several different but linked items in the Interwar/WW2 20mm line. Going for basic wargames standard I should be getting through them faster but spending more time outside and less time painting at the moment!

 

2 comments:

  1. Blame it on the weather. I'm in the same state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, I do... actually had a couple of days where you could see the sun... and of course we're now allowed out of the house as lockdown ends...

      Delete