Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 26 June 2021

E Bay Airfix

 One thing I'm always doing is looking. In this case, I spotting a useful looking e bay auction and got it.

As they came in the box.

The DUKWs may be useful!

Likewise, given a bit of attention this lot should be appearing in an invasion at some point.

However, these are the reason I bought them, the rest are just freebies as far as I'm concerned.

Several different lots - these are the Japanese. A total of 777 figures - not full sets, most of the heavy weapons are missing for a start.



Important thing with these - cost. Assume a minimum these days of £5 for 50 figures normally - and I think that would normally be wishful thinking. That gives 10p a figure.

This lot? 777 figures cost me £37.75. Works at just under 5p a figure (4.86!). Including the 'extras', seemed like a good deal to me.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Something I'm always on the lookout for!

      Delete
  2. I'm pleased for you. Saves casting 700 figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the other hand, I still have to paint them. Sort of.

      Delete
  3. Great deal , lots of useful stuff there ! .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent purchase overflowing with gaming potentially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some artillery crews have already joined the 'gettingpainted' pile.

      Delete