Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year 2022

Hope it's better than the last couple of years!

This post is one I'm adding to over the night and into the New Year so...

 

Champagne Christmas present curtesy of Brother in law/Sister in law.

 

Lite bites curtesy of Sandra, still being put together at time of writing (my job will be to cook the goose on the day)

 

Games section is basically a way of letting Steven win a few games - in this case, Play on Wordz. Well, he's faster than us. Steven and Sarah also provided the mead (another Christmas present - they all get used.)

Nibbles sorted.

Goose defrosting.

 And that's the current state of play with about an hour to go... updates will hopefully follow...

 

Sandra and Steven with Sarah in Croydon. Happy New Year!

 

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Rob…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year all and everyone. I have just had a gander through some of the older posts here and to my utter delight, came across your phots of the Admin range of fantasy figures. I have a few of these but over-the-counter years I had forgotten who made them. Now my search is over! Hurrah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody auto correct! Over the counter? I didn't write that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reach my age and you're convinced some of the years must have been under counter!

      Delete
  4. My pet hate is this a.i. it's frequently putting alterations to the actual word that I have typed.
    On one site, I found that a discussion around the AWI period would not allow me to type BRITS it insisted upon BRUTES!!!
    Could have been right though....and o
    n a discussion relating to car mechanicals, on an old car forum, it could not cope ASK, that's it done it again, it changed it from WSM , to ask. So a.i.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't remember how to do it - couldn't see it in settings - but you can turn autocorrect off.

      Delete