Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 13 January 2022

Rose ACW Confederate artillery

This gives me the figures needed to do the 3rd battle in Battles with Model Soldiers (plus a spare gun).

 

Two guns with crews in an assortment of uniforms.

Again, wargames standard with little detail but fit for it's purpose.

Although I have masters for the limbers I didn't have a mould made. As a wargaming expedient/experiment I've put 4 horses on DBX cavalry bases to see if it works - should do. A couple of the horses have needed a couple of places touched up since this photo - hadn't noticed that some paint had rubbed off.

That gives me enough troops to complete my current 'requirement' though will do more later.

2 comments:

  1. The gun crew are nice little figures… you could use them for a number of things… horse holders for example.
    Your limber solution works enough for me…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gun crew are useful, just wish Rose had made a third crew member though.

      Delete