Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 10 May 2022

A pond update

 Still very much  a work in progress...

Most of the planters around the side are basically place holders - I'll sort out the final mix later.

The surface is covered with blossoms, catkins and leaves blown there by the highish winds. Again, pond plant placements are very much temporary. No fish yet - I'll wait a month or so until the plants have had a chance to grow and water to age a bit.

Talking about plants, bought a load for the planters that were descibed as 'plugs'. I have a different idea what a plug is - this lot I consider to be seedlings. They've all been potted up by me and will go into the planters when ready - more for next year than this!


2 comments:

  1. Coming on nicely but just a bit jealous, your pond is about half the size of my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about 24' x 12'. Garden is a Fenland garden - take a field, build houses at one end, run a boundary to the other end. So everyone has a garden that runs the length of a field - in my case, it's about 600' long.

    ReplyDelete