Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 12 May 2022

Second eye done

Short post - not really supposed to be on computer.

Second eye done, again no problems though vision is blurred this time. Blurred vision should clear up in a few days, though can go on for 2-4 weeks. I was told that 85% of people report that the second operation can lead to increased sensitivity - well, bright lights are brighter, but the operations mean that I have now effectively  taken off a yellow tinted pair of sunglasses!

15 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are progressing well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - here's to a speedy recover - and return to the painting desk;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting some painting done, just not much!

      Delete
  3. Brilliant! James Shepherd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once the thing settles down, you will once again experience the wonder of untroubled vision. Vast improvement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, still need reading/painting glasses, but certainly looking better.

      Delete
  5. Great news !
    As I am having problems commenting I thought I might add I really enjoyed your pond post.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news, and get well soon, but please follow the doctors orders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear Rob…
    The people I know who have had the op all say that the difference is vision is amazing.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - the difference is already staggering.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Well, I'm reading this without glasses and the lenses they put are optimised for distance - so yes, very prmising.

      Delete