Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 5 September 2023

The... Something...

With all those tentacles they belong in the Mythos but - what as. The black parts I've painted could be body parts or 'made' armour? I've assignrd them a job as footsoldiers of some creatures/god of the Mythos, just don't know what. To be honest, I could do with a lot more of these - they look very very useful for some reason. I just haven't worked out the reason yet. The more of these figures I paint the more I like them.


3 comments:

  1. For some reason, Dr, Who comes to mind but I can't remember which reincarnation let alone which episode, or their characteristics in it. Of course, I could be dead wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're thinking of the Ood:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ood
    Got a load of them with those Monster Army pack: https://easterngarrison.blogspot.com/2023/07/exterminate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how you like them, they are cracking looking figures.

    ReplyDelete