Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 29 September 2023

More bits and pieces

 In one of those doing lots of things at the same time moods

OK, The castle is not really a bit or piece... got it ages ago but never used it because gateway is in mid air. The bit is the ramp I quickly threw together to make it useable... Then perhaps see if I can have a laugh converting 1/87th-HO figures as Dracula and 'friends'

Spotted a couple of 6mm bridges lying around partly finished. Obviously didn't fit the back one together very well. Now done, again to a very much gaming rather than competition standard! Reminder to self: There's a 25mm bridge that also needs finishing...

While thinking about using Chelonians as 6mm monsters and finishing off the 6mm bridges I thought I'd see how things were with my stock of unpainted 6mm buildings. Found this lot to do, gave them all a grey undercoat to act as roofs, intention mass painting sessions to finish them to (again) a very basic standard.

My trees are not in good condition as far as bases go, decided to start getting those sorted as well. Still need the whole base area to be covered over with pva glue to hold them in place, then follow that with flocking.

Still working on a viable spaceship to use. As you can see from the scales they were well past their use-by date. Likewise, found a long dead mouse. Computer mouse, not the type I find down the garden on a regular basis. At the moment, working on putting them together for the next spaceship attempt.

Meanwhile, still working my way through the aliens v humans.

 Oh yes, nearly finished that unit of early Persian cavalry I mentioned a while back...

No comments:

Post a Comment